Can these tools be configured to run on Linux?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Can these tools be configured to run on Linux?

跳至解决方案
2,226 次查看
jtmiii
Contributor I

Lab notes alude to non-windows platform where in steps 11 and 12 they both start with "If on Windows,"...

Certainly, Git, Python, Tensorflow are all originally from *nix platforms, and there is MCUxpresso for Linux, but

packaging of eIQupdate as a .exe file means that a Linux install is either discouraged or difficult.

I ask this because I have been unable to get MCUxpresso to talk to either of my 1060 or 1064 EVK boards although both the OSX and Linux versions talk to them just fine... 

Guidance?

0 项奖励
1 解答
2,010 次查看
jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

The lab can definitely be run in Windows and Non-Windows platforms. Just keep in mind that in order to run the labs, you need to extract the "eIQ Update.exe" file from eIQ ML Software Clinic - Lab and Software Files, which is a Windows executable. This is because that is an installer that requires you to accept a license agreement.

If you already accepted the license for those files, you can copy the files into your Linux/Unix system and proceed with the labs.

-JC

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
2,011 次查看
jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

The lab can definitely be run in Windows and Non-Windows platforms. Just keep in mind that in order to run the labs, you need to extract the "eIQ Update.exe" file from eIQ ML Software Clinic - Lab and Software Files, which is a Windows executable. This is because that is an installer that requires you to accept a license agreement.

If you already accepted the license for those files, you can copy the files into your Linux/Unix system and proceed with the labs.

-JC

0 项奖励