Can these tools be configured to run on Linux?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can these tools be configured to run on Linux?

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,224件の閲覧回数
jtmiii
Contributor I

Lab notes alude to non-windows platform where in steps 11 and 12 they both start with "If on Windows,"...

Certainly, Git, Python, Tensorflow are all originally from *nix platforms, and there is MCUxpresso for Linux, but

packaging of eIQupdate as a .exe file means that a Linux install is either discouraged or difficult.

I ask this because I have been unable to get MCUxpresso to talk to either of my 1060 or 1064 EVK boards although both the OSX and Linux versions talk to them just fine... 

Guidance?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
2,008件の閲覧回数
jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

The lab can definitely be run in Windows and Non-Windows platforms. Just keep in mind that in order to run the labs, you need to extract the "eIQ Update.exe" file from eIQ ML Software Clinic - Lab and Software Files, which is a Windows executable. This is because that is an installer that requires you to accept a license agreement.

If you already accepted the license for those files, you can copy the files into your Linux/Unix system and proceed with the labs.

-JC

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
2,009件の閲覧回数
jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

The lab can definitely be run in Windows and Non-Windows platforms. Just keep in mind that in order to run the labs, you need to extract the "eIQ Update.exe" file from eIQ ML Software Clinic - Lab and Software Files, which is a Windows executable. This is because that is an installer that requires you to accept a license agreement.

If you already accepted the license for those files, you can copy the files into your Linux/Unix system and proceed with the labs.

-JC

0 件の賞賛