Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a flash device configuration CodeWarrior 11.5

Jump to solution
james_browning
Contributor II

Hello,

I need to configure a new flash device for CodeWarrior's flash programmer. I've been following the AN5398.pdf guide, but I'm not sure if it's out of date or if I'm just missing a template in my installation. In section 5.6 it states: "Copy FlashTemplate folder from {CodeWarrior}\CW_ARMv8\ARMv8\CodeWarrior_Examples to a different directory from where you will import the project". But I have no such directory in my examples.

Is the problem with my installation or is this document out of date? I am using version 11.5. I could not find the relevant documents in my CodeWarrior installation.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You could download "CodeWarrior for ARMv8 Flash Programmer SDK _b200701_P2" from NXP public Website. I also attached it for you.

Please open CodeWarrior IDE and install this patch from Help->Install New Software->Add->Archive.

You will find the required folder in C:\Freescale\CW4NET_v2020.06\CW_ARMv8\ARMv8\CodeWarrior_Examples\FlashSDK.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You could download "CodeWarrior for ARMv8 Flash Programmer SDK _b200701_P2" from NXP public Website. I also attached it for you.

Please open CodeWarrior IDE and install this patch from Help->Install New Software->Add->Archive.

You will find the required folder in C:\Freescale\CW4NET_v2020.06\CW_ARMv8\ARMv8\CodeWarrior_Examples\FlashSDK.

james_browning
Contributor II

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

0 Kudos