cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commExpert not registered!!

ssssss
Contributor II

hi

i have codewarrior v8.8 and netcomm . i have problem with commExpert .when i open it , it says that it is a not registered version . and whenever i want to register it through registration menu in help tab , it says that : " registration failed , check if mail is working properly and retry " .

what should i do ?

thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mohammad bahari,

Which version NetComm software do you use? And which processor do you use?

I have installed GA 4.4, only QorIQ Configuration Suite Tool is available.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ssssss
Contributor II

hi

i use netcome release 2.2 . my processor is mpc8306 and mpc8568 .

is your commexpert registered?

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:30 AM, yipingwang <admin@community.freescale.com>

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mohammad bahari,

Please refer to the link NetComm Software Resources|Freescale , there is no formal release version for GA2.2.

Where did you get it?

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos