cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any sample project?!

ssssss
Contributor II

hi

i have a MPC8568E-MDS-PB , which is an evaluation board for mpc8568 processor . i want to get started with it but i don't know where to start .i saw getting started and users guides but there weren't any document showing a complete way to have a project on the board. all of them describe different parts of codewarrior or board .

is there any useful document or sample project to see the complete way of running a project? for example s project that blinks the board's leds .

thanks

mohammad

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello mohammad bahari,

I am not aware of an LED blinking project for this board. To have a project on the board, you can simply use the "EPPC New Project Wizard" to create a project for the board.

I believe the document "Professional Edition Quick Start.pdf" has show a complete way for this, in its section B: Creating, Building, and Debugging a Project. Also there is 8568MDS_README.txt after you create the project with Wizard, it also describes how is this project stationery designed to get you up and running quickly with CodeWarrior for Embedded PowerPC on 8568 MDS board.

Let us know if you need more information.

Have a great day,

Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos