What is the best eTPU IDE for engine control?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best eTPU IDE for engine control?

turgay_kale
Contributor III

Hi, I am a newbie in eTPU application development and I suffer to begin with the correct and the best IDE to work on both NXP and ST microelectronics target platforms. As I have searched on web, there are some popular IDE and tools as below;

Freescale's CodeWarrior for ETPU IDE: Build, debug, simulate NXP targets

Lauterbach Debug & Trace: Debug and trace data on NXP targets (MPC55xx and Coldfire)

ByteCraft ETPU_C Compiler: Build ETPU_C code for NXP targets (Coldfire, PowerPC)

Ashware eTPU2+ development tool: Build, debug, simulate, viw logic analyzer for NXP targets (MPC55xx, MPC56xx, MPC57xx, MCF52xx) and STMicroelectronics SPC563Mxx micro family.

I want to choose the best and user-friendly integrated solutions (build, debug, simulate, view GPIO sketches) both work on NXP and ST target platforms. According to my search, Ashware eTPU2+ development tool seems the best IDE for building, debugging, simulating and viewing sketches of GPIO both on NXP and ST target platforms. Can anyone help me to guide about this issue? What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance.

Turgay Kale

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

turgay_kale
Contributor III

Is there any suggestions from the etpu experts, it will be great to have your opinion? Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos