cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX support for codewarrior

csmgsarma
Contributor IV

Hi List,

I am installing MQX4.2 for my CW10.7 Environment. I was hoping to find a Codewarrior extension in the setup which I am not able to see.The MQX setup looks this:

170290_170290.pngpastedImage_1.png

I have tried googling for this problem and found a solution here. The links given here are directing to NXP's home page and I am at a dead end. What I understand is that the codewarrior extensions have to be installed after installing MQX. I dont find them in the tools section either.

Surprisingly, when I try to create a new project, I see an option for "MQX Lite".

170304_170304.pngpastedImage_2.png

MQX Lite is not my requirement.

Is there any alternative for installing MQX extensions in CW10.7?

Regards

Sarma

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sarma,

After you finish the install of MQX, please install the update of MQX on CW, the steps as below:

1. Click Help menu ->Install New Software..

pastedImage_1.png

2. In the work with space select  FSL MCU Eclipse Update Site - http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite

pastedImage_2.png

3, Select the MQX4.2 related updates refer to your requirements :

pastedImage_3.png

4. then refer  to the reminder to finish the installation .

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

csmgsarma
Contributor IV

This worked for me. Thanks Alice Yang. :smileyhappy: