MC56F8002VWL 2M53M do not work like MC56F8002VWL 1M53M?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC56F8002VWL 2M53M do not work like MC56F8002VWL 1M53M?

jimmysylvain
Contributor I

Hi,

first of all thank you for your answers. Here is my situation. We have designed a couples of years ago an electronic board which was working with a Freescale Digital Signal Controller MC56F8002VWL 1M53M. This chips has been replace by a new one (MC56F8002VWL 2M53M). Freescale said this new chip is same fit same fonction as the old one. But why this chips do not work. I do exactly the same programming procedure. To be sure that it is the MC56F8002VWL 2M53M the matter, I have replaced it by the old one and the electronic board is fully functionnal. I'm using CodeWarrior V8.2.3. I think my problem is the file 56F80xx_init.asm. To be clear, I can programme this new chips, I can change it operating mode (Programme or Run) but when it is in Run mode, notting happen!

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What about a simple program like light flashing? Does it work on MC56F8002VWL 2M53M in run mode?

Does the application use the external clock or internal clock? If the latter, could you please help me to check whether the trim is already in-factory programmed in MC56F8002VWL 2M53M?  Thanks!

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos