How do i change compiler setting in codewarrior v10.6?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How do i change compiler setting in codewarrior v10.6?

1,255 次查看
aswinkumarr
Contributor III

Hi,

I am working in codewarrior v10.6 (Evaluation version) and now I am porting my existing code to s12z controller build to analysis the memory requirements for my new project. But when i build the code, the code gets build but the unused functions and variables in my project didn't get memory allocated in map file. But I need all for the files which are getting build need to get memory allocated in map file for my analysis. Is there any setting to perform my task??

Thanks for precious time..

标签 (1)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

742 次查看
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You're using CW for MCU V10.6 and you move your existing application on S12Z.

The best way I recommend is to create a generic project example for your device using the project wizard.

This will include all config and settings for the device.

After you could add your source code in this project.

The options and other project configuration are available on the Project Properties panel.

To access them you must select the project and via the menu Project + Properties.

The compiler options are available under C/C++ Build + Settings + S12Z Compiler

pastedImage_1.png

The linker is doing a smartlinking for all source files including in the project.

All un-used code will be removed.

The map file will give you all information including the removed functions.

For details I recommend you to have a look to the documentation:

\CW_MCU_v10.6\MCU\Help\PDF

MCU_S12Z_Compiler.pdf

MCU_Build_Tools_Utilities.pdf

Targeting_Microcontrollers.pdf

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励