cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to get into Debug mode of WCT 5WTXAUTO

liangmen
Contributor I

Hello, 

I was trying to use the FreeMaster to calibrate the rail voltage.  However, after clicking the enter button to get into the debug mode. it gives errors "boarding is not responding, timeout error : 5s".  The screenshot is attached. Any help will be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Liang

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in send you an answer, I was in communication with the application engineers since this is not an issue we have seen before, but yes, we confirmed that it is caused because the firmware is out of date.

Just to let you know, due to the difficult nature of this device, I’m afraid that support cannot be done through public community like this one, it is typically supported only be done through Distributors or Local Support Engineers.

I apologize for the problems this may cause.

Have a great day,
Jose

0 Kudos

liangmen
Contributor I

Ok,  it is the firmware out of date.  Basically I need to buy the USB TAP cable to download the new firmware to the RAM.  I am not happy to get none response from NXP in 5 days for such a straightforward issue. It wastes me a lot of time to figure out by comparing the different versions of the guide.  

0 Kudos