cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10.1 - Next release?

CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Hi all,

Any news on the next release of CW10? I know the new release is used internally! So when can we have a go?

Are the bugs pooring in to fast to get a stable release out? I know I got sick of entering service requests for bugs and updates a couple of months ago, sigh..

Carl.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carl,

You can get to the CW MCU 10.2 Beta page from the CW MCU 10 WEB page (http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-MCU10&tid=CWH). We do not give direct link to the CW MCU 10.2 Beta page. When the beta program is over, the page will be taken down and customers will receive a 404 error if they try to link to the page.

The link to the CW MCU v10.2 Beta page is in the right-hand column in the “Getting Started” section.

All CodeWarrior issues are tracked through Freescale's normal Service Request Process. To report feature requests (enhancements) or defects, please submit a Service Request.  Since the production release is scheduled for January 24, 2012, it is very important to get feedback as soon as possible.

The attached CW MCU v10.2 Beta Feedback document describes the steps to submit an SR from the FSL WEB.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos