The scalable S08P family provides a wide range of feature/price options for product differentiation. Choose between the full-featured TSI enabled PT class, the equally full-featured PA class without TSI or the basic PL class for cost sensitive applications.
Freescale introduces our new 5V 8-bit S08P MCU family, giving your designs more durability and reliability in both harsh industrial and user interface environments, meeting appliance safety standard IEC60730.The S08P family is simple, yet powerful, and offers exceptional EFT/ESD performance. This scalable and pin-compatible MCU family reuses existing S08 core, IP and tools for easy migration from existing 8-bit S08 products. Furthermore, the S08P MCUs integrate key features, like touch sensing interface(TSI), EEPROM, and motor control flex timer to simplify designs and to help reduce system costs.
- Touch sensing interface (PT class only)
- Scalable from .5K-4KB of RAM and 2K-60KB Flash
- Up to 256B of EEPROM
- Up to 3x UART, 2x SPI and an IIC
- Up to 16ch, 12bit ADC with 4 entry buffers
- 6ch + 2ch + 2ch Flex Timer: 2 module timers
- Analog comparator, RTC and CRC
- 8 pins with 20mA sink
- 2 pins with true open drain
- 2.7V – 5.5V (PT/PA class only)
- Scalable from 8 pin DFN up to 64 pin QFP