Any secrets to getting HW handshaking working on the K60N512 and MQX?
What I have:
* A jumper on J13 7-8 on the TWR-SER board
* A jumper on J18 1-2 on the TWR-SER board
* The other standard jumpers for the K60 demos
* I open the port using fopen(devname, (char const *) IO_SERIAL_HW_FLOW_CONTROL);
* For kicks, I poll the hardware line using ioctl(dev, IO_IOCTL_SERIAL_GET_HW_SIGNAL, &signals) and test for IO_SERIAL_CTS and IO_SERIAL_RTS and the result of the test doesn't change, even though I can see the signal changing with a breakout box.
* serial port is configured using the interrupt driver
Transmissions from the K60 board continue no matter the state of the external pins...which I guess makes sense if MQX can't see the proper state of the pins either.