cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D4D Object Moving

Jump to solution
Toe
Contributor IV

How do you move a picture object around the screen after you have declared it?  Maybe a picture isn't the right type of object for this?

For example, I have a logo that I want to move around the screen like a screensaver.  I have tried to manipulate the x and y coordinates of that object, but it crashes my system.

D4D_DECLARE_STD_PICTURE(scrn_logo, 70, 50, &bmp_Logo);static void Screen_OnMain(){    D4D_PICTURE *pict;    pict = D4D_GET_PICTURE(&scrn_logo);    pict->scrPos.y += 1;}

This obviously isn't the correct way to do this.  I cut out code in this example that deals with timing and bound checking; that is not the problem I'm having.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Toe,

You have to declare the object in RAM:

For example:

D4D_DECLARE_STD_PICTURE_INRAM(mov_picture, BRD_POSX, BRD_POSY, &bmp_blue)

In any point of your program you can change coordinates and move the picture:

POSX=POSX+10;        POSY=POSY+10;        pPoint->x=POSX;        pPoint->y=POSY;        MovePicture((D4D_OBJECT*)&mov_picture, pPoint);

This is the MovePicture function, you have to 'erase' the previous position on the screen, as eGUI doesn't save any screen content.

void MovePicture(D4D_OBJECT* pPictObject, D4D_POINT* pPoint){      D4D_PICTURE* pPict = D4D_GET_PICTURE(pPictObject);    D4D_SIZE size = { 64, 64  };      D4D_FillRect(&(pPict->scrPos), & size, D4D_COLOR_RGB(192, 192, 192));    pPict->scrPos = *pPoint;    D4D_InvalidateObject(pPictObject, D4D_TRUE);}

You will have to work with a solid color in the background.

Best Regards,

Luis

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Toe,

You have to declare the object in RAM:

For example:

D4D_DECLARE_STD_PICTURE_INRAM(mov_picture, BRD_POSX, BRD_POSY, &bmp_blue)

In any point of your program you can change coordinates and move the picture:

POSX=POSX+10;        POSY=POSY+10;        pPoint->x=POSX;        pPoint->y=POSY;        MovePicture((D4D_OBJECT*)&mov_picture, pPoint);

This is the MovePicture function, you have to 'erase' the previous position on the screen, as eGUI doesn't save any screen content.

void MovePicture(D4D_OBJECT* pPictObject, D4D_POINT* pPoint){      D4D_PICTURE* pPict = D4D_GET_PICTURE(pPictObject);    D4D_SIZE size = { 64, 64  };      D4D_FillRect(&(pPict->scrPos), & size, D4D_COLOR_RGB(192, 192, 192));    pPict->scrPos = *pPoint;    D4D_InvalidateObject(pPictObject, D4D_TRUE);}

You will have to work with a solid color in the background.

Best Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos
james07
Contributor I

Hello, i´m in the same trouble. I´m trying to move a button in the screen, just moving it to another coordinate, but what it really happens is, the button that I declared INRAM just refresh on the screen, and do not moves.

I changed the MovePicture to MoveButton, redeclared all of the pointers and structures to work with D4D_BUTTON, but it did not work.

Can you help me?

0 Kudos
Toe
Contributor IV

Thank you, that's what I was looking for.

0 Kudos