cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-MCF54418 Processor Expert?

Jump to solution
rfeibert
Contributor I

We have CW V7.2, and want to use Processor Expert to help generate code for various peripherals such as I/O, interrrupts, uart, etc. However, when invoke PE, View, CPU PArameters Overview, the MCF5441x (MCF54418) is NOT in the list.

How can we use PE for the MCF5441x, is there a software upgrade?? I do PE, Update, Check PE Web for updates, but there are no new updates since last check. Can you please help? Thank You

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

unfortunatelly, there is currenlty no service-pack available for CodeWarriro V7.2 (Classic) and as far as I know that the publishing of service-pack with support of TWR-MCF54418 in Processor Expert for CodeWarriro V7.2 is scheduled for the Q4 of 2011.

However, the TWR-MCF54418 has been already supported in CodeWarrior V10.1 (Eclipse) and I think this version should provide the same job for you.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

unfortunatelly, there is currenlty no service-pack available for CodeWarriro V7.2 (Classic) and as far as I know that the publishing of service-pack with support of TWR-MCF54418 in Processor Expert for CodeWarriro V7.2 is scheduled for the Q4 of 2011.

However, the TWR-MCF54418 has been already supported in CodeWarrior V10.1 (Eclipse) and I think this version should provide the same job for you.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos