Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10.10 + D4D (touch screen LCD) + FSLMQX3.7 + TWR_LCD project broken

Jump to solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

I have submitted a service request 3 weeks ago about the project in the subject field. Freescale support have acknowledged that the touch screen drivers are not working, and has been passed on to the developer(s) to be looked at.

Has anyone else invested the time to fix the project so the touch screen works? If so would you care to share the solution? Does anyone know the developer(s) so we can find out if it has been scheduled to look at, or, if there is a band-aid type fix? I am getting no help from support at the moment, it is very hard to manage this project with no feedback....

Thanks,

Carl

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

you right in the web package are some broken projects (at least for Kirin3 micro) and we know about it and working on new eGUI package.

I add eGUI example package with Kirin3 project for MQX3.7 and CW10. This source code (main.c/h and d4d_configuration) should be used for all MCU under MQX3.7.

I really hope that help you.

Enjoy it.

Gargy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

you right in the web package are some broken projects (at least for Kirin3 micro) and we know about it and working on new eGUI package.

I add eGUI example package with Kirin3 project for MQX3.7 and CW10. This source code (main.c/h and d4d_configuration) should be used for all MCU under MQX3.7.

I really hope that help you.

Enjoy it.

Gargy

0 Kudos
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Thanks so much for taking the time to post.

I have flashed the hardwareand it does exactly the same thing as before. I will play around with it for an hour and see if I can find the problem.

Regards,

Carl Norman

0 Kudos
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

maybe there is only one possible issue that I forgot mentioned - In the MQX must be add to compilation/library MQX touchscreen driver:

user_config.h:

#define BSPCFG_ENABLE_TCHSRES    1

Gargy

0 Kudos
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Thanks Gargy, all working now! 

0 Kudos