cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSBDM in the TWR-MECH board under CodeWarrior 10

quevedo
Contributor V

Hello,

I am trying to modify the firmware that comes pre-loaded in the MCF52259 of  the FSLBOT kit (TWR-MECH board). I am using CodeWarrior 10 (under Windows 7 64 bit), and I have successfully imported the original MQX source code. I started with a very simple modification: changed the response message transmitted over the virtual COM port. However, if I try to flash the release code, the programmer runs but the program is not modified. If I try a debug version, Codewarrios says it cannot connect. I believe it has something to do with the OSBDM firmware. Does anybody know what JM60 OSBDM firmware S19 image I should use (through the JM60 bootloader), and where I can download it and its USB drivers?

Thanks in advance

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Pablin_83
Contributor I

Hi Quevedo,

I am a starter with Tower, I wonder if you managed to solve the issue?

I am also starting with Tower for MCF52259. I understand that CW 10 works with OSBDM version 26, while CW 7.x works with version 25 (my Tower did actually arrive with that version). The software itselfs prompts you to start firmware upgrade by using the appropiate jumper in the board for entering in bootloading mode.

Another option is to use the USB Multilink, in the PEMICRO page where you can find more information and the utilities for it.

http://www.pemicro.com/blog/post.cfm/osbdm-firmware-update-utility

Regards,

0 Kudos