Launching TWR_MCF52259_MQX_3_7_twrmcf52259_Int_Flash_Release_OSBDM "NullPointerException"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching TWR_MCF52259_MQX_3_7_twrmcf52259_Int_Flash_Release_OSBDM "NullPointerException"

Jump to solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

I have gotten the default TWR_52259 offical MQX D4D gui example to build 'as supplied'.

Now, I have gone "RUN" > " DEBUG CONFIGURATION" > selected the "TWR_52259..... relase...OSBDM", and changed the remote system to Multilink, also did this with the hello world example, and it all works as expected.

Now when I go 'debug' on the D4D example, I get the following error

"An internal error occurred during: "Launching TWR_MCF52259_MQX_3_7_twrmcf52259_Int_Flash_Release_OSBDM".
java.lang.NullPointerException"

And my console says

"**** Build of configuration twrmcf52259_Int_Flash_Debug for project TWR_MCF52259_MQX_3_7 ****

C:\Program Files\Freescale\CW MCU v10.1\gnu\bin\make all
C:\Program Files\Freescale\CW MCU v10.1\gnu\bin\make: Nothing to be done for `all'."

Not sure why it says "_Debug", as I have selected release, but even with debug selected and configured i get the same sort of error.

Any idea's?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Ok, it appears that when you change to the multilink, and the message box comes up saying 'do you want to make this project writable', well, that doesnt actually work (well it didnt for me), so I had to go in an manually make the project writable.

It also appears that the apply button in the debug configurations screen doesnt like to allow you to press allow when you change things in the other screen (though probably related to the make writable button not working also).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Ok, it appears that when you change to the multilink, and the message box comes up saying 'do you want to make this project writable', well, that doesnt actually work (well it didnt for me), so I had to go in an manually make the project writable.

It also appears that the apply button in the debug configurations screen doesnt like to allow you to press allow when you change things in the other screen (though probably related to the make writable button not working also).

0 Kudos