cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to work the stack usb lite with processor expert

Jump to solution
thinkchip
Contributor II

Hi, I trying to add the stack of usb lite for jm60, in this link explain very well how to do without Processor expert, when I trying to add the stack with my project with processor expert, and compile dont give error, but when downloaded the program into the microcontroller doent work, the file say that

executing C_layout.hwl
!OPEN source 0 0 60 39 NO CONNECTION!Source < attributes MARKS off !OPEN assembly 60 0 40 31 !Assembly < attributes ADR on,CODE off,ABSADR on,SYMB off,TOPPC 0xF88C !OPEN procedure 0 39 60 17 !Procedure < attributes VALUES on,TYPES off !OPEN register 60 31 40 25 !Register < attributes FORMAT AUTO,COMPLEMENT None !OPEN memory 60 56 40 22 !Memory < attributes FORMAT hex,COMPLEMENT None,WORD 1,ASC on,ADR on,ADDRESS 0x80 !OPEN data 0 56 60 22 !Data:1 < attributes SCOPE global,COMPLEMENT None,FORMAT Symb,MODE automatic,UPDATERATE 10,NAMEWIDTH 16 !OPEN data 0 78 60 22 !Data:2 < attributes SCOPE local,COMPLEMENT None,FORMAT Symb,MODE automatic,UPDATERATE 10,NAMEWIDTH 16 !OPEN command 60 78 40 22 !Command < attributes CACHESIZE 1000 !bckcolor 50331647 !font 'Courier New' 9 BLACK !AUTOSIZE on !ACTIVATE Data:2 Command Procedure Data:1 Source Register Assembly Memory  done C_layout.hwl
Loading Target ...Windows NT detected.USB HCS08/HCS12 MULTILINK detected - Flash Version 5.83Frequency change to ~0hz.Frequency change to ~8002092hz.Device is 9S08JM60.Mode is In-Circuit Debug.IO registers loaded for MC9S08JM60 from C:\Program Files\Freescale\CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers V6.3\prog\REG\MCU1047.REGexecuting .\cmd\BDM_P&E_Multilink_CyclonePro_startup.cmd
!// At startup the commands written below will be executed Target Readydone .\cmd\BDM_P&E_Multilink_CyclonePro_startup.cmd
Startup command file correctly executed.executing .\cmd\BDM_P&E_Multilink_CyclonePro_preload.cmd
!// Before load the commands written below will be executed done .\cmd\BDM_P&E_Multilink_CyclonePro_preload.cmd
Preload command file correctly executed.
Code loading overlap detected in range 0x0000FFF0..0x0000FFF1
Code loading overlap detected in range 0x0000FFFA..0x0000FFFBexecuting .\cmd\BDM_P&E_Multilink_CyclonePro_postload.cmd
!// After load the commands written below will be executed MCU Device Selection has been changed.done .\cmd\BDM_P&E_Multilink_CyclonePro_postload.cmd
Postload command file correctly executed.main 0x1AD1 TFrequency change to ~23757763hz.STARTEDRUNNINGPreset breakpoint encountered.Breakpoint
in>

I dont know what I do wrong, I add the project, please some help, sorry for my bad english

1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello

Problem "Code loading overlap" is caused by duplicated definition of the interrupt vector (in your case USB and IRQ). Processor Expert defines vector table for all peripheries (including USB, IRQ) to the "vector.c" file and in your USB project there are defined also USB and IRQ vectors. This isn't correct, "InterruptVector" component should be used for allocating  necessary USB and IRQ vectors and you need to remove allocation interrupt vector of the "Usb_Drv.c" module and rename ISR function to the same name same as in "Interrupt vector" component
For example:
void interrupt 2 IRQ_ISR() - > ISR(IRQ_ISR)
void interrupt 7 USB_ISR() - > ISR(USB_ISR)

Please find attached fixed project "prueba_jm60_usb.zip".

Best regards
Jiri Rezler
Processor Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello

Problem "Code loading overlap" is caused by duplicated definition of the interrupt vector (in your case USB and IRQ). Processor Expert defines vector table for all peripheries (including USB, IRQ) to the "vector.c" file and in your USB project there are defined also USB and IRQ vectors. This isn't correct, "InterruptVector" component should be used for allocating  necessary USB and IRQ vectors and you need to remove allocation interrupt vector of the "Usb_Drv.c" module and rename ISR function to the same name same as in "Interrupt vector" component
For example:
void interrupt 2 IRQ_ISR() - > ISR(IRQ_ISR)
void interrupt 7 USB_ISR() - > ISR(USB_ISR)

Please find attached fixed project "prueba_jm60_usb.zip".

Best regards
Jiri Rezler
Processor Support Team

0 Kudos