AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where to buy Tower Plug-in (TWRPI) female connectors?

Question asked by Bob Fu on Jun 9, 2011
Latest reply on Jun 12, 2012 by Iain Galloway

I'm new to the Tower System. May anyone please let me know what kind of of female connectors match with male Tower Plug-in (TWRPI) sockets, and where to buy them? I cannot find such information in user's manuals come with Kinetis kits. I need access signals in TWRPI sockets.


On page 4 of  KwikStik-K40 Hardware Errata pdf document (attached), there is picture of a

TWRPI board with female connectors. Does Freescale sale such board for prototyping?