where is ProjDirPath defined

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is ProjDirPath defined

barbercolman
Contributor III

I am having issues with some of my included paths and I need to know where ProjDirPath is defined. I see it used under project c/c++ build setting, but I do not see where the value is set.

I also used CW10.1 help\ search and found a reference to linker-> input. But this is one of the locations where it is used not  set.

I also have on issue with default workspace. Once CW is open I go file-> switch workspace. The only options is other. I select other and browse to the workspace I want. I verify the "use this as the default and do not ask again" and open and then close the workspace. When I reopen the work space I go to the origional not the one that was current when I closed.

Also I alway get a "remove system changed" message no matter which optin I select the next time I open the workspace this message occures. Any idea how to solve this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

HCatalin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In order to see where the ProjDirPath var is pointing go to project properties: C\C++ Build \ Build Variables and check the Show system variables. The table above will show all currently loaded variables that are binded to the project context.

About the "remote system changed": open Window > Preferences -> Remote systems\Merge or the next time this dialog appears enter Configure Merge Settings... and choose one of the options that is best for your work - I suggest to use the most recent RSE settings option.

I think the "use this as the default and do not ask again" option means that CW should open with the last workspace and not show the workspace choose dialog next time.

Hope this helps.

barbercolman
Contributor III

Thanks

New to Freescale. Jumped into CW10, what a learning curve!

I can not change the default workspace. Interestingly enough there is a old workspace that shows up under file -> switch workspace. The old workspace does not exist. Is there a way to clear the history of old workspaces?

0 Kudos

HCatalin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hmm, I'm not aware of a "clean" way to remove an old workspace. The Eclipse platform manages the workspaces.

The only workaround I can think of is to edit the prefs file from "{CW MCU v10.1}\eclipse\configuration\.settings\org.eclipse.ui.ide.prefs.

0 Kudos