Processor Expert - Any beans for the USB OTG Interface? Or for reprogramming FLASH?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert - Any beans for the USB OTG Interface? Or for reprogramming FLASH?

Jiun_Yong
Contributor III

Hi

I am using CodeWarrior version 7.2.2, on Windows XP SP3.

My target is an MCF52259 on the M52259EVB evaluation board, and my first objective is to get familiar with the Coldfire processor (we have previously used the Freescale HCS12 processors)

I have written a simple application which includes a general purpose timer and serial comms via one of the UART's and that is working as expected. To do this, I have used Processor Expert to create a model of the system, and then used various Beans for different functions. The generated code has been compiled and downloaded on the evaluation board, and everything works :-) 

I now want to try out the built in USB interface, and also try writing user data into FLASH memory.

I can find a bean to initialise the USB OTG module, but nothing else relating to USB.

Are there any further libraries of beans for the Coldfire, which can be used, for instance, to set up the USB interface as a host and enumerate and read a USB memory device for instance?

And is there any bean which would allow me to desigante an area of FLASH to store user data, and write data to that area (read in from the USB memory device for instance)?

Many thanks for any help or suggestions

Steve

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jiri_rezler
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

In current time is supported USB_OTG periphery (for MCF V2-4) by init beans, but for next year is in a plan support of the LDD (Logical Device Driver) components for MCF (V2-4).

Best regards
Jiri Rezler

0 Kudos