Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapt9s12D  (MC9s12dg128) Unsecuring

Jump to solution
jonathan_abbati
Contributor III

Hello Friends!

I have the board listed above and ended up loading in a sample code which placed my board into secure mode. I have tried within the CodeWarrior IDE to unsecure it, but I have not had any luck what so ever. I have found other forums which tell me I need to place the chip into "special single chip mode", but I am unable to find the "MODC" pin located on the board to do so. If anyone has any other form of help to mass erase this chip please send it my way. Thank you so very much for your time!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jonathan_abbati
Contributor III

you should be able to unsecure the device by using the stand-alone programmers supplied with USBDM - probably HCS12_FlashProgrammer.exe.  Just load any S19 file you have from a suitable project and select the unsecure radio button. This was sent from "PGO" and it has worked for me so I hope that it works for you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jonathan_abbati
Contributor III

you should be able to unsecure the device by using the stand-alone programmers supplied with USBDM - probably HCS12_FlashProgrammer.exe.  Just load any S19 file you have from a suitable project and select the unsecure radio button. This was sent from "PGO" and it has worked for me so I hope that it works for you!

0 Kudos