Is the MQX-3.7 release delayed again?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the MQX-3.7 release delayed again?

bugs
Contributor III

It is suppose to be release at Mar31, and delayed to Apr8. But now we still could NOT find it being released.

We are waiting for it to be used with kinetis microcontroller. It is blocker for us right now.

0 Kudos
13 Replies

Ben_C
Contributor I

Could Freescale please post CW 10.0? We upgraded to 10.1, and now can not build without having MQX 3.7. We desperately need to run some tests, and we need either MQX 3.7 or CW 10.0 so we can do some testing. I have not been able to find a copy of 10.0 on our PCs or available for download.

Thanks,

Ben

0 Kudos

iafg
Contributor IV

It was released Friday 15th late in the day....

0 Kudos

uofi_1996
Contributor I

We are quickly coming up on another weekend... Is there any update on the MQX 3.7 release date?  Where/How do you guys keep people informed of changes in your release schedule?  March 31, April 8, "In a few days", wait... silence.... wait... silence.  This is not very effective and it is clear that some of your customer are upset.  Just wanting to be able to plan accordingly!

0 Kudos

tralpatrol
Contributor I

Gentlemen, have patience, be men.

0 Kudos

MDeDonato
Contributor II

This is the answer I got on 4/14/11 from freescale, when I asked about the MQX release. "Should be released soonly (next week most probably)"

0 Kudos

accutime
Contributor III

This really is NOT 21st Century!!!!  Can we request a CD by post ?

0 Kudos

bugs
Contributor III

Why don't you have a Alpha release and let the community to help you find the bugs?

0 Kudos

joker441
Contributor I

info please!

thanks

0 Kudos

PetrL
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Development of MQX 3.7.0 has been finished on April 8th. It is question od few days till it will be available on freescale web. Regards, PetrL

0 Kudos

Zara
Contributor II

If it is already developed, what is holding it from release?

We are behind schedule already!!!

0 Kudos

NoeSerres
Contributor II

Same for me.

We need reliable information to plan our developement.

When can we expect 3.7 ?

Keep us informed plese!

0 Kudos

MDeDonato
Contributor II

We are having the same problem.  I am considering purchasing another operating system because we cannot lay our products success on the release of MQX.  A firm date would be nice, I would even settle for a beta release so that we can begin to work with MQX and the Kinetis.  

0 Kudos

UniversalTroope
Contributor III

MQX 3.6.2 works on Kinetis in IAR EW-ARM. The support is beta though, and there are some issues.

0 Kudos