Good day everybody.
I´ve already tested many of the features of MQX and the BSP for twrMCF51CN128 system. I have got onto this for one month with CodeWarrior 6.3. It has been a good experience.
During this time I have noticed each time I started up a project with MQX and twrMCF51CN128 BSP just sending "Hello World" through serial port ...flash image get kind off 30Kb weight...too much for nothing I thing, to make matters even wors MCF51CN128´s got just 128Kb...before starting my powerful application with MQX, I´ve already spent 23% of onchip
Any suggestion about how to reduce this initial flash budget will be greatly wellcome.