CW-MobileGT v9.2, TWR-MPC5125, MQX 3.6.1, "CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to continue thread"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW-MobileGT v9.2, TWR-MPC5125, MQX 3.6.1, "CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to continue thread"

dbill
Contributor I

I've had the Codewarrior and tower system for only a couple of day, and I'm trying to just get a demo to work.

I was able to build and download to TWR target the Hello demo with only "Please check your JTAG clock speed"

showing up at the start of each debug session, but I wasn't able to step. I could read registers and such, but target wouldn't run.

After a couple of tries, the above is followed with "CCSProtocolPlugin: Failed to continue thread [Invalid parameter]" every time I attempt to connect with the TWR-MPC5125 target board and will not go any farther.

My steps have been:

1) Select "Hello" demo from examples directory (c:\Program Files\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.6\mqx\examples\hello\cwmpc92

2) Click the "make" button

3) Click the "Debug" button

pop-up: "Connecting [try 1]"

pop-up: "Configuring TAP..."

Second pop-up: "Please check your JTAG clock speed"

4) click "ok" on above

pop-up: "Downloading xxxxxx"

Debug window appears for an instant then goes away

pop-up: "CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to continue thread [Invalid parameter]

5) click "ok"

<Back at project>

Any suggestions for what I'm missing?

Dave

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

dbill
Contributor I

Working. I completely uninstalled (scrubbed filesystems and registery of everything freescale/codewarrior) and reinstalled. I'm able to run the Demos.

0 Kudos