Import beans of processor expert for codewarrior v6.3 PE 3.09 to Codewarrior v10

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import beans of processor expert for codewarrior v6.3 PE 3.09 to Codewarrior v10

Jump to solution
brauliochi
Contributor I

Is there any way to import the beans that are available for hcs08 and coldfire in the codewarrior v6.3 like TLCD, Algorithms, etc to codewarrior v10??

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

could you please check state of filter button in "Components Library" window? It have to be set to "off" state to appear component installed such way in "Components Library". For more details please see enclosed screen-shot.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

in MCU10.1 you can do this directly using the menu Processor Expert > Import Package.

With MCU10.0 you can do the same using the component wizard (menu Processor Expert > Component Wizard and then from the component wizard import the package).

BK

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

These components are considered as legacy product not available for CW 10.x at the moment. However, as they are SW components, it should be possible to use them in CW 10.1, but without any guarantee.

The last version of TLCD for CW V6.3  (Classic) and PE V3.09 is attached.

To install it please use steps that are described in previous post. I want just to add that it is necessary to refresh Components Library to show imported component there.

Note:
TLCD component is component from (additional) SW components category and it is necessary to have purchased at least Standard suite to use it.

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
brauliochi
Contributor I

Hi, I have installed the codewarrior v10.1 for windows 7 evaluation, with this version I cant do this, I try to import the bean, like say BlackNight and refresh the bean list, but dont appear the TLCD bean, with the evaluation type I cant do this?? best regards, sorry for my bad english

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

could you please check state of filter button in "Components Library" window? It have to be set to "off" state to appear component installed such way in "Components Library". For more details please see enclosed screen-shot.

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
brauliochi
Contributor I

:smileyvery-happy:

I feel like a dumb, yes, thats exactly the solution, thanks ProcessorExpert!!!!

0 Kudos