AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error msg: Cannot find '/etc/compiler.ccg'

Question asked by Ron Wilson on Feb 10, 2011
Latest reply on Feb 11, 2011 by Ron Wilson

I am using CW 5.0 for S12X.

I was sent the source code and make file from a developper in one of our Asian offices. He apparantly is using CW 5.1.

After  adjusted the paths in his make file, I ran it.. I got the following error message:

cc: file '/etc/compiler.ccg': The system cannot find the path specified.
I can not find anything in the make file to explain this, so I assume it is his option settings:
CCFLAGS_COMMON= $(CC_OBJ_FORMAT)CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Lasm                  #Produce listing fileCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Lm=$(DEP_LIST_FILE)   #Generate dependency informationCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -WmsgNu=abcet#CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -WmsgCE255            #Limit the number of warning msg's to 255CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -CPUHCS12XE#CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -D__NO_FLOAT__         #Add preprocessor define#CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Mb                   #Banked Memory modelCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Ms                    #Small Memory modelCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -I$(INCLUDEPATH)       #Include PathCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -LmCfg=ilmu            #configuration for list of include filesCCFLAGS_COMMON+= $(ENVOPTIONS)          #Envirement Options#CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Lasmc=ps             #Configure listing file (Do not write the source code, and source prolog)#CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -WmsgSd1805           #disable warning C1805#CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -WmsgSd4200           #disable warning C4200CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -ViewHidden#CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -CpGPAGECCFLAGS_COMMON+= -PsegObj               #only optimizes page stores for the same object#CCFLAGS_COMMON+= -OnCstVar             #disable CONST variable by constant replacementCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -One                   #Disable any low level common sub expression eliminationCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -OnP                   #Disable peepholw optimizationCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -OnPMNC                #Disable code generation for NULL pointer to member checkCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Ont                   #Disable tree optimizerCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -OnB                   #Disable branch optimizerCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Onbf                  #Disable optimize bit feildsCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Onbt                  #Disable IGC level branch tail mergingCCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Onca                  #Disable any constant foldingFCFLAGS_COMMON+= -Oncn                  #Disable constant folding in the case of new constant
I have reviewed the documentation, but still have not found any hints.

Outcomes