Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify "Include" Folder

Jump to solution
Kafre
Contributor III

Hello all,

I use Codewarrior 10 for MCU with MQX 3.6.2

I'm importing a MQX "BSP build" project and modifying it to use it with a different MCU. After changing the Path variables, the linked  resources and the CF compiler and assembler inputs to desired ones, I found that the "Includes" folder under the built project (aka bsp_<put_your_mcu_here>) was unchanged. This means that my Includes were pointing to the older Includes. (eg c:\program files\freecake\mqx\sources\io\etc instead of d:\my super sources\my super includes\io\etc)

The thing is, that I think that when the linking and compiling is made, the inclusion points the new files, but the reference in the Include folder is still the old one and if I try to open the files included there, they are just empty files. My attempts to change the folder or even eliminate it, have been unsuccessful. Is there a way to change this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kafre
Contributor III

Ok, I found it. I just have to create a new "Build Variable" to avoid the includes from pointing the c drive archives.

Note to self: Add Build Variables to all projects, new paths are not enough.

Solved!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kafre
Contributor III

Ok, I found it. I just have to create a new "Build Variable" to avoid the includes from pointing the c drive archives.

Note to self: Add Build Variables to all projects, new paths are not enough.

Solved!

0 Kudos