cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid project Path when rebuilding MQX 3.6.2, CW10

Jump to solution
juanee
Contributor III

When rebuilding MQX Libraries as per “FSL_MQX_Getting_Started.pdf”, section 2.4 (Freescale CodeWarrior Development Studio Version 10), when switching between targets (Debug to Release), there are several warnings concerning “Invalid project path: Duplicate path entries.”  See attached image.

The build process seems to work.  Should I be concerned about these warnings?  How do I fix them?

Thanks,

Juan

Codewarrior 10 Special Edition

Windows XP Pro

MQX 3.6.2

PEMicro USB ColdFire Multilink.

Custom Target based on Coldfire MCF52259.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Juan,

I think I found the issue.  I didn't have that warning with the "Release" target but had one wanring with the "Debug" target.

I tracked it down to having duplicate include paths.  Look at the attacked file.

Once I deleted the bonus path (the highlighted path on picture) the warning went away after re-compile.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Juan,

I think I found the issue.  I didn't have that warning with the "Release" target but had one wanring with the "Debug" target.

I tracked it down to having duplicate include paths.  Look at the attacked file.

Once I deleted the bonus path (the highlighted path on picture) the warning went away after re-compile.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
juanee
Contributor III

Hello David,

I see.  Just was curious if it was a major issue since my mqx libraries seem to compile correctly.  I will try it out when I get back to the office.

Thanks,

Juan

0 Kudos