cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with creating USB Bootloader library and import it on M52259DEMO

epl
Contributor I

Hi all,

I am now trying to get familiar with the USB Bootloader on M52259 DEMO and codewarrior 7.2 with MQX 3.6 version.

I have read the MSD tutorial on Freescale website and downloaded the USB Bootloader sample code.

What I want to do is to build a USB Bootloader Standalone library and import the library into my own existing application project by the way from the tutorial section4.4.

I tried the way step by step to add the Bootloader to the CMX USB LITE Lab in section4.4. However, after I made a library and import it into the existing project(like figure15), it seems that there are some problems between the bootloader library and linking to the CMX project. I made the library by setting the Target/Coldfire Target/Project Type to library and rename it.

But I have no idea about is that linking correctly only by putting the library into the project like figure15 or there should be something else to set on other settings.Or should I put the whole USB Bootloader src into the application project rather than just putting the library into the project. Are there any other tutorials to do it?

Thanks a lot and appreciate it.

Regards,

epl

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RuiFaria
Contributor III

Hello,

i am also using the USB Bootloader on M52259 DEMO and codewarrior 7.2 but with MQX 3.7.0 version.

I have problems with example projects of MSD tutorial and i suspect that one of the problems is the conversion of cw project from 7.1 to 7.2.

Anyone has these example projects working fine with Codewarrior 7.2 version?

Thanks

Best Regards

0 Kudos