cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Server connection failures

Joe2
Contributor II

Hi guys,

Occasionally, I'm getting connection failures to the HTTP web server.  This seems to happen when accessing the web server from Windows.  However, if I access it from my Mac I never seem to have a problem.

Asking the browser to load the page again sorts things, so nothing appears to be crashing... just the occasional connection request ignored.

I was wondering whether anyone else has experienced this problem and if anyone has a clue as to what might be the cause?

I'm using MQX 3.6.2, but the problem was present in 3.6.0.

Cheers!

Joe

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

JerryR
Contributor II
I have the same problem:smileyhappy:. It occurs in a function select () - lost his request for admission to the first call select () after the last operation.
0 Kudos

dspNeil
Contributor III

Has anyone found any reasoning for this? I'm seeing similar things with MQX 3.8.

0 Kudos

David_Wu
Contributor III

I am new to this platform - I am not using HTTP server but on a normal TCP connection I saw a lot connection drop - the wierd thing is I have two TCP sockets - one works only once - the other works many times then stops working - after some time this one works again - the one that worked once - still not working. Other issue might not be related is ping on this platform is not responding to ping from a Linux machine (window works) - I suspect it may be related to the sequence number in the ping message - I wonder if you guys know hot to fix it. And what exact settings that will affect the connection problem seen in TCP communication.

0 Kudos

accutime
Contributor III

The lack of reply from anyone including Freescale seems to indicate that the HTTP web server is perfect and there are no problems with any Web Browser connecting to it  ....    or nobody has implemented it in a production envoiroment

Which is it fellow engineers !

Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos