First pls let me give you some details of my environment...
1) I have two Freescale USB TAP
* 900-20659 Rev B series.
* 900-75115 Rev B Series
2) My Code Warrior Version is 8.8
3) OS: WinXP
4) Target Board is MPC8323E-RDB
5) I am using factory of project & debug settings and I have attached configuration snapshots
6) I also used the default Flash Programmer Settings File (8323RDB_FLASH.xml) and Target Init file (8323RDB_init.cfg) that came along with CodeWarrior Installation.
Now, My problem is that when I try to FLASH NOR Flash with "900-20659 Rev B" USB TAP it shows this Status Message - "Error: Connect Failed".
(Detailed log attached as a USB TAP Error_1.txt)
AND when I try to FLASH NOR Flash with "900-75115 Rev B" USB TAP it shows Status Message - "Error: Initialization Failed.".
(Detailed log attached as a USB TAP Error_2.txt)
I could not find out where and what problem is. Please let me know Is it regarding settings/configuration of project, debuggr, config files etc... or both USB TAP are faulty.
Thank you very much