John Nuss

deom9s12x board

Discussion created by John Nuss on Nov 8, 2010
Latest reply on Nov 25, 2010 by kef

I get the following error message(s) when I execute the sample LED project on the setup disk:

The following access path in target "P&E ICD" of project "DEMO9S12XDT512_LED.mcp" cannot be found:
{Project}prm

The following access path in target "P&E ICD" of project "DEMO9S12XDT512_LED.mcp" cannot be found:
{Project}cmd

{Project}Sources

The following access path in target "SofTec" of project "DEMO9S12XDT512_LED.mcp" cannot be found:
{Project}prm

The following access path in target "SofTec" of project "DEMO9S12XDT512_LED.mcp" cannot be found:
{Project}cmd

{Project}Sources

The following access path in target "Simulator" of project "DEMO9S12XDT512_LED.mcp" cannot be found:
{Project}prm

The following access path in target "Simulator" of project "DEMO9S12XDT512_LED.mcp" cannot be found:
{Project}cmd

{Project}Sources

When I try to open these files I get a file does not exist error in code warrior.

How do I fix this problem?

Thanks

Outcomes