Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10 Debugger problem

Jump to solution
done78
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm trying to debug a project on CW10 using P&E USB Multilink Interface, but as soon as I launch debug configuration an error message appears saying, "The code warrior debugger doesn't have a machine object that supports the executable; unable to create remote connection".

I am new to all of this, so i can't figure out where the problem is; i have built my project and didn't get any error, so what do I miss to debug it ?

Thanks for your help!

"

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Joel69003
Contributor IV

Hi all,

I found what was going wrong : when I installed the USBDM files, I haven't take care of the path lenght, and not all the files were copied by the batch files provided by PGO to install the USBDM.

If you get the same error than the one described here, install again the USBDM, but launch the installation from a directory near the root of your hard disk !

Regards,

Joel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tongersa
Contributor I

I try to download a project on cw10 using P&E USB Multilink2.0 Interface(driver version V10), but there's an error message saying cannot find the project in default destination ,make sure it is readable. The project can be debugged  well on cw6.2, maybe the commands on cw10 is diffrent from that on cw10 

0 Kudos
Joel69003
Contributor IV

Hi all,

Sorry, it's a very old subject, but I have the same problem today with CW10.1, and unfortunately I don't find any solution for that... Like you, impossible to launch the debug, in any ways. done78, do you succeeded to solve this issue ?

At the same time, I have also the same problem described here : https://community.freescale.com/message/79744#79744. I don't know if it is the same cause.

I uninstalled CodeWarrior, installed it again, created a new workspace, with a new project, but it doesn't solve the problem. I also updated Java, but without any positive result.

I'm using the USBDM V4.5, few days ago, everything was OK, I don't know what's wrong now ....

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help and feedbacks !

Regards,

Joel

0 Kudos
Joel69003
Contributor IV

Hi all,

I found what was going wrong : when I installed the USBDM files, I haven't take care of the path lenght, and not all the files were copied by the batch files provided by PGO to install the USBDM.

If you get the same error than the one described here, install again the USBDM, but launch the installation from a directory near the root of your hard disk !

Regards,

Joel

0 Kudos