cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10 - Device Initialization

Jump to solution
hfmarchesi
Contributor I

Where is "Bus Freq. Divider" and "FLL Mode" in Device Initialization of CW10? I`m working with MC9S08SH4CPJ.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Richly
Contributor III

According to Jennie in tech support,

> this is a known issue in CW10.0. we will fix this issue in CW10.1 that will be released

> in the early of next year. unfortunately for now we don't have workaround for that.

> we are very sorry for that.

My personal suggestion for a workaround is this: if you can lay hands on a copy of CW 6.3 and an old PC to run it (I don't think that CW 6.3 runs under Windows 7), use its device initialization facility to create initialization files and then copy them into the CW10 project.

Best of luck,

Richly

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mickey
Contributor III

hi

I also have the same problem (using QG8.FL16.etc ..), CW10 Device Initialization not CW6.3 Device Initialization feel more useful.

0 Kudos
Richly
Contributor III

According to Jennie in tech support,

> this is a known issue in CW10.0. we will fix this issue in CW10.1 that will be released

> in the early of next year. unfortunately for now we don't have workaround for that.

> we are very sorry for that.

My personal suggestion for a workaround is this: if you can lay hands on a copy of CW 6.3 and an old PC to run it (I don't think that CW 6.3 runs under Windows 7), use its device initialization facility to create initialization files and then copy them into the CW10 project.

Best of luck,

Richly

0 Kudos