Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

56F8322 & MC56F83XX Bootloader error

Jump to solution
ernesto_arc
Contributor II

Hello,
Simply download the file "56F8300BOOTLOADER.zip" I follow the steps that tells me the document "MC56F83XXBLUM.pdf" but when you try to compile I get the following error:

Hola,

Simplemente descargo el archivo "56F8300BOOTLOADER.zip", Sigo los pasos que me indica el documento  "MC56F83XXBLUM.pdf", pero al intentar compilar me aparece el siguiente error:

error 56F8322 Bootloader

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ernesto_arc
Contributor II

Hello,

Anyone else wondering the same thing and is a great answer on this link.

Thank you very much!

Hola, 

Ya alguien pregunto lo mismo y hay una respuesta estupenda en este link.

https://community.freescale.com/message/54204#54204

Muchas Gracias!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ernesto_arc
Contributor II

I try to change the file "56F832x_boot_flash_linker.cmd" but I really do not know what value to place or where to change. I understand that the values we try to use are outside the range of memory that have this DSC but

What are the correct values?
Where do I put the values they are?,

#*******************************************************************************     .ApplicationInterruptVector : {     F_vector_begin_addr = .;        * (isr_vectors.text)   } > .pInterruptVector#*******************************************************************************    .ApplicationCode :    {        # Place all code into Boot Flash                F_Pcode_begin_addr_in_ROM = .;        * (.text)        * (rtlib.text)        * (fp_engine.text)        * (user.text)        F_Pcode_end_addr_in_ROM = .;        __Pcode_end_addr_in_ROM = .;            } > .pBootFlash

Intento cambiar el archivo "56F832x_boot_flash_linker.cmd" pero realmente no se que valor colocar ni donde cambiar. Entiendo que los valores que intenta usar estan por fuera del rango de memoria que tiene este DSC pero

¿Cuales son los valores correctos?

¿donde coloco los valores que son?

0 Kudos
ernesto_arc
Contributor II

Hello,

Anyone else wondering the same thing and is a great answer on this link.

Thank you very much!

Hola, 

Ya alguien pregunto lo mismo y hay una respuesta estupenda en este link.

https://community.freescale.com/message/54204#54204

Muchas Gracias!!

0 Kudos