cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCF52259 Tower with TWR-LCD and uGUI.

Jump to solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Is there any plans to release the MCF52259 Tower working with TWR-LCD and eGUI instead of the JM128 /CN128? Is there any chance the TWR-LCD guys or MQX guys have a port to Coldfire V2 (52259) that I can use to get me started?

We bought the complete tower kit with TWR-LCD and MCF52259 module assuming that it would work 'out of the box' after seeing that MQX3.6.0 had eGUI support, instead, it requires the JM128 or CN128, and all its examples are to large for the demo version of Codewarrior 6.3 so its 'useless' to people with a Codewarrior 7.2 / Coldfire V2 license. We only have a license for CFV2 and the JM128/CN128 examples are to large for the free license, we are stuck.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

I think I have found the problem. I was working on the CD's that are shipped with the product, what you actually need to do is download the eGUI package from Freescale, the CD's are missing everything I was after.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

I think I have found the problem. I was working on the CD's that are shipped with the product, what you actually need to do is download the eGUI package from Freescale, the CD's are missing everything I was after.

0 Kudos