Codewarrior 10 for Linux command line build problem.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior 10 for Linux command line build problem.

jmv
Contributor I

I am trying to build a project from the command line using Codewarrior 10 for Linux.

When I run the following rule on every source file:

mwccmcf -c -g -model far -intsize 2 -align coldfire -abi register -proc CFM5100 -once ${INCLUDE} $<

I get the following error (marked in bold):

mwccmcf -c -g -model far -intsize 2 -align coldfire -abi register -proc CFM5100 -once -I. -I- -ir "/usr/local/Freescale/CodeWarrior_MCU_10.0/MCU/ColdFire_Support/" bdate.c
mwccmcf: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
make: *** [bdate.o] Error 127

I have set the the environment variables in the makefile as follows:

PATH := ${PATH}:/usr/local/Freescale/CodeWarrior_MCU_10.0/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/
LD_LIBARY_PATH := /usr/local/Freescale/CodeWarrior_MCU_10.0/MCU/CodeWarrior/lib/

It seems that although LD_LIBRARY_PATH points to the correct directory, the compiler cannot find the shared library.

Am I using the correct variable and is the syntax correct?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

libstdc++.so is a system library, it is not in /usr/local/Freescale/CodeWarrior_MCU_10.0/MCU/CodeWarrior/lib/.

Check with distro how to install a 32 bit version of this so.

Daniel

0 Kudos

jmv
Contributor I

Hi

Thanks for your help.

I have got the Makefile to run now but I am getting linker errors, presumable because I haven't includd all the necessary libraries. The problem is I don't know exactly what I need. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what I need.

Thanks

0 Kudos