DEMOJM JM128 CDC Terminal Example

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEMOJM JM128 CDC Terminal Example

bryano
Contributor II

The DEMOJM kit comes with the 9S08JM60 and MCF51JM128 modules and CMX USB Lite stack.  We have implemented the JM60 CDC Terminal example into a project.  We now need to move up to the JM128 (as the Flexis line was intended), but there is no CDC terminal example for the JM128 in the DEMOJM kit.   Is there a JM128 CDC terminal example available anywhere?  Has anyone attempted to port it?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

David_UCT
Contributor III

Hi

I have just checked to be sure, the CMX USB Lite stack comes with a mcf51 cdc demo you can download the mcf51 stack from the website.

Regards

Dave Wright

0 Kudos

bryano
Contributor II

That is a CDC to/from UART example, not a CDC Terminal.  Only the JM60 has the CDC Terminal.  Porting may be the best option.

0 Kudos

PG85
Contributor I

I have tried to prt CDC terminal example on JM128 but the issue is with respect to vendor id and product id. Any ideas what values should be used? If I try to use the one in JM60 but it isn't working.

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

VID/PID can be the same both for JM60 and JM128.

If you want to use the Freescale USB stack (www.freescale.com/usb) with PHDC (and CDC) support with Processor Expert:

Description and examples are here:

http://mcuoneclipse.wordpress.com/2012/03/15/usb-cdc-reloaded/

Erich

0 Kudos

gustavod
Contributor III

We have successfully port the CDC terminal example for the MCF51JM128. We used the TWR-LCD kit to test the code. Our project is a open source RTOS. The terminal / USB driver was implemented as a task, but i beleive that you can use the port without the RTOS too.

The link to download the code is:
http://code.google.com/p/brtos/downloads/list

The demo project is also attached to this message.

Best regards,
Gustavo

TWR-LCD.zip

0 Kudos