cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer_init() Bean and its cfg

IPFC
Contributor II

Hello,

having great struggel with implementing a Timer without using the BEAN, but instead trying to set its registers via the initialisation Bean.

The Bean kind of works, BUT i cannot change the timings, i really treid everything, and i am kind of into the DCS right now, that means i know the purpose of all the Registers ( only the Timer-Registers right now).

My System: 56F8037 Eval Board,

CW 5.9.0

Another thing, i let the system create the ISR for the Timer, now comes something really wonderful:

In that ISR, i created a BitToggle to watch the function timing via my Osziloscope, now i created several Projects for Test reasons, and i get somehow different Timings with the very SAME Init-files, how is that possible.

I got one with 7,5 µs and one with 750 ns Period.

Any suggestions?

Do i mess up something serious, i simply dont have a clue right now, cannot follow the **bleep** DSC and his interiour.

Shouldnt help CW a little bit, until now i think i found a whole lot of bugs, could be me could be the others, hope someone can help me with some init code, or good adwise :smileyhappy:

Thanks a lot.

Greetings

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

IPFC
Contributor II

:robotmad:

everyday robot working like a monster to save his own made problems.

so everyone interested, when you wanna use the init bean, then someone has to warn you to set and RESET(!!!) the ISR flags for youreself.

i am starting to get familiar with the architecture, make the manuals as complicated to read as possible and then let them work for themselves :smileyhappy:

no problem for helping you, thank you and out

0 Kudos