I would like to know if it is possible the load the program into a HCS08 (I have a MC9S08DZ128, with CAN) without CodeWarrior. I would like to use a Java app to load it. Is there a solution ??
Thank you in advance.
I am not sure if you are trying to debug the program or just simply load it onto the processor for testing. PE Microsystems has some devices that can be used to download programs onto the part without the use of CodeWarrior. I do not think they use Java, however.
thanks you a lot.
I think it could work with Java because there are DLL.
I thought that another product wasn't necessary.
I'm not sure if this will work for your project, but you can use Hiwave to program a part without launching Codewarrior.
1) Create a new shortcut by right clicking on the windows desktop.
2) Browse to Hiwave.exe as the target application (normally in the
C:\Program Files\Freescale\CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers V6.2\prog directory)
3) After the shortcut has been added, right click on the new shortcut to edit it’s properties.
4) Under the “shortcut” tab, modify the target settings to include the program file and target debugger.
Example: "C:\Program Files\Freescale\CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers V6.2\prog\hiwave.exe" C:\ myfile.s19 -Target=HCS08OpenSourceBDM
5) Select “OK” to close the shortcut properties box.
Double clicking on the Hiwave shortcut you created will now launch the Hiwave debugger and program "myfile.s19" into the device attached to the “HCS08OpenSourceBDM” (WTBDMS08).
The other option is to use the S08 programmer written by PGO and the USBDM..
Retrieving data ...