Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10 MQX 3.6 Examples M52259EVB

Jump to solution
WHookway
Contributor III

Hello,

I am able to download and run a simple led test using the P&E Coldfire V234 Multilink interface.  When I try the same with the rtc_m52259 example it downloads to 87% and then reports:

P&E Connection Assistant:

An error occurred while connecting to the interface hardware or target specified in the Launch Configuration Dialog. ......

Followed by a CodeWarrior Alert dialog box with a "Command Window Error" message, followed by a download failure message.

Any thoughts?

I still have the same question about Device Initialization and Processor Expert from a previous post.

It is a shame that the MQX examples have proven so difficult to try.  Keywords in configuration screens are missing from the index and are hard to locate.  The MQX example text is of no use and there is no explanation as to why critical selections have been chosen.  Sorry to vent but I am frustrated with the time it is taking me to get on with my code.  With so much information spread over numerous manuals a global index would be a big help.

Regards,

Will

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
WHookway
Contributor III

Hello,

Update, the communications problem was solved by lowering the BDM Speed by a factor of 2.

Regards,

Will

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WHookway
Contributor III

Hello,

Update, the communications problem was solved by lowering the BDM Speed by a factor of 2.

Regards,

Will

0 Kudos