Israel Pavelek

USB on the GO hardware

Discussion created by Israel Pavelek on May 15, 2010
Latest reply on Jun 23, 2010 by Israel Pavelek

Hi my name is Israel Pavelek I´m from Argentina and I´m developing a product that need a conection to a pc and to a pendrive they don´t have to be simultaneous, I was first of all thinking in the MCF51JM128 because the aplication do not need a more than a couple of pins for conectt a graphical 128*64 LCD and a serial conection from a other microcontroller that give the information to the LCD, I would like to have both conectors the B for the PC and A for the pendrive to download a couple of data, If there any problem if someone plug the pendrive in the A conecctor and the pc in B coneector at the same time? the other problem is how to connect them, I saw that the USB hardware connections use two chips adm869L and max3353 are they totaly necesary? what are the purpose of them? because a can´t find them in Argentina, besides i´m thinking first of all to develop with a DEMOJM kit.

A distributor in Argentina offer me the MCF52259 demo kit also, i´m not now working with ethernet.. the USB part it´s the same? I´m talking about the software and hardware.

Thanks
Israel Pavelek

Outcomes