MQX 3.5.1 and MPC5125 / MQX Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX 3.5.1 and MPC5125 / MQX Wireless

hwg
Contributor I

MQX 3.5.1 patch is available for MPC5125. The release notes do not mention much about support for various peripherals of the chip. Functionality for two ethernet port (routing its) is not described though it is mentioned somewhere. 

When do we expect all these? And their documentation? In MQX 3.6? When is it due for release?

Also any plan to provide replacement for ZeroG Wifi module? When do we expect it?

Regards,

0 Kudos
6 Replies

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Partial answer:  The RTCS was updated in 3.4 to support multiple network interfaces.  Better support for having two independent network interfaces should be in 3.6 release in June.

ZeroG replacement in the works.  Visit FSL booth at ESC next week to see.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

hwg
Contributor I

What about those who are not attending ESC? When do they get to know about Wifi on Coldfire/Tower.

0 Kudos

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Need to wait for ESC and then FSL will make official announcement.  I'll post it on the forum.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

Nouchi
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Any news about ZeroG Wifi module replacement ?

0 Kudos

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Here is what I got as an official reply:

“Freescale is working on multiple types of Wi-Fi modules and hopes to have some available by mid-summer 2010.”

0 Kudos

EAI
Contributor IV

RTCS has always supported multiple ethernet interfaces, provided they were the same type  of device(eg: 3 FECs) . MQX 3.3 provided support for different types of ethernet devices.

0 Kudos