Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCIe Support in MPC837XERDB Linux BSP

Jump to solution
TDC
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm porting MPC837xERDB Linux BSP to our platform which hosts MPC8378E processor. One on-board peripheral is interfaced to the processor using the PCIe interface. I would like to know whether UBoot built from this BSP has the PCIe support. Second thing is there any device driver for the PCIe is included in the BSP?

If they are not available from where can I find the PCIe device drivers for this MPC8378E processor?

Regards,

T.Dilip Chakravarthy.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TDC
Contributor I

Hi,

I found patches for the PCIe support in the package. But when I applied those patches to the uboot, uboot is not building and generating linking errors. Can somebody please tell me what is the order of patches I have to apply for it to compile properly.

The PCIe support patch which I applied is u-boot-1.3.3-mpc837xerdb-pcie-support.patch. This is available in the downloaded file MPC837XERDB_20091207_ltib.

regards,

T.Dilip Chakravarthy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TDC
Contributor I

Hi,

I found patches for the PCIe support in the package. But when I applied those patches to the uboot, uboot is not building and generating linking errors. Can somebody please tell me what is the order of patches I have to apply for it to compile properly.

The PCIe support patch which I applied is u-boot-1.3.3-mpc837xerdb-pcie-support.patch. This is available in the downloaded file MPC837XERDB_20091207_ltib.

regards,

T.Dilip Chakravarthy.

0 Kudos