somebody has the TLCD Bean for processor expert?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

somebody has the TLCD Bean for processor expert?

Jump to solution
Aurex
Contributor I

Hi. I'm a universitary student and  I've a hsc12 micro in a test board for test aplications and it comes with a sample aplication project for codewarrior 4.7. This aplication have a "TLCD bean" in processesor expert that is disabled. Anteriorly, the main page of Processor Expert was a section with some beans including this TLCD bean but actually this page has disappeared.

Where can i find this bean?

or a replacement for the LCD handling.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

we are sorry for the inconvenience.  Unfortunatelly, additional software components for  older products like PE V2.98 have been  already removed during integration of www.processorexpert.com site into FSL website. However, it seems that the product is still used, we 'll  try to make those updates available again.

For now as workaround please find attached TLCD component for PE V2.98. But before installing it please remove previous installation of TLCD V3.01.

To remove it please follow these steps:

1. Go to the {CW INSTALLATION}\ProcessorExpert\Beans and delete TCLD folder
2. Go to the \ProcessorExpert\Drivers\Common\ and delete all TLCD*.* files
3. Go to the \ProcessorExpert\Drivers\sw\ and delete all TLCD.* files
4. Delete TCLD.src file within drivers folder (\ProcessorExpert\Drivers\TLCD.src)
5. Install TCLD V2.98 common way

* PEupd file can be romevd to, you should be abble to find it within INSTALLED folder, but it presence within this folder has no influence on the TCLD functionalitty.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Aurex
Contributor I

Thanks, i've downloaded the updates but the TLCD bean is still disabled. My version of the  Processor Expert is 2.98 and the bean it seems to be for the version 3.01. Even, i can't find any evaluation version of the Processor Expert 3.01, i've downloaded CodeWarrior v5 evaluation version and it includes only Processor Expert v3.00.

Is there any TLCD Bean for v2.98?

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

we are sorry for the inconvenience.  Unfortunatelly, additional software components for  older products like PE V2.98 have been  already removed during integration of www.processorexpert.com site into FSL website. However, it seems that the product is still used, we 'll  try to make those updates available again.

For now as workaround please find attached TLCD component for PE V2.98. But before installing it please remove previous installation of TLCD V3.01.

To remove it please follow these steps:

1. Go to the {CW INSTALLATION}\ProcessorExpert\Beans and delete TCLD folder
2. Go to the \ProcessorExpert\Drivers\Common\ and delete all TLCD*.* files
3. Go to the \ProcessorExpert\Drivers\sw\ and delete all TLCD.* files
4. Delete TCLD.src file within drivers folder (\ProcessorExpert\Drivers\TLCD.src)
5. Install TCLD V2.98 common way

* PEupd file can be romevd to, you should be abble to find it within INSTALLED folder, but it presence within this folder has no influence on the TCLD functionalitty.

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

TLCD component is still available within Processor Expert website (www.processorexpert.com). However,  there are some changes in a way of providing "Software beans". Please go to the www.processorexpert.com - then to the 'Download' section. Then, for better orientation, enter HCS12(X) keyword to search edit box. After this you will see all downloads related to the HCS12(X)  family, and then you should be abble to easily find and download "User Interface" pack of Software components (including TCLD component).

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos