Currently evaluation of CodeWarrior 10 Beta (with Eclipse) is being evaluated at the office by engineers.
There are a set of issues of importance to be addressed as quick as possible to make the next version of the software as rugged as possible. These issues are as follows:
1. The USB port fails at install time.
2. MQX is not compatible with the program, therefore it is rather impossible to use RTOS and other excellent communication tools.
This is a critical update that should be included in, see attached picture "Incompatibility_MQX.jpg".
3. The program needs to be a little bit more intuitive, a better user-friendly program to attract more programmers.
4. Keywords inside comments produce warning (and possibly errors too). See attached picture "CommentWarning.jpg".
5. More videos are encouraged!