cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeeStack Address Map table and Binding table, MC1322x

tseco
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a network node as coordinator, a sensor node as router and another sensor node as end device. The coordinator form the network and the router and end device join to that network. Then I make a binding between the router and the end device. In that moment there are tables with the mac address of  all the devices that are in the networik so I would like to save all this configuration in the non volatil memory in the coordinator but I dont know how can I do that.

Where is the mac address table and the binding table? All that information is accesible from coordinator if the network is formed,doesn't it? 

Thanks in advance,

Teresa Seco

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

sverige
Contributor I

I think you are looking for the address map which links IEEE Addresses to short adresses gaApsAddressMap

and the Binding Table.

gaApsBindingTable

Both tables are automatically stored to NVM, so you should not have to modify this. The NVM Dataset it uses is: NvDataSetTable

The Binding table gets set up when you configure binding (e.g. by pressing the binding key on the nodes), not already after the ZC formed the network.

hope i could help,

greets,

Franz

Message Edited by sverige on 2010-02-12 05:40 PM
0 Kudos

tseco
Contributor I

Hello again,

I read in one of your post that you made your own occupancy sensor device. I thought to use one of the devices available in the Freescale ZCL for this purpose, but I do not know which one is the most suitable, perhaps temperature sensor?

Could you give some indication about how to develop my own occupancy sensor device? If I add this endpoint to my end device, I need another input endpoint for the binding, so I must to develop another new device, am I right?

Any helo would be very useful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Teresa Seco

0 Kudos

sverige
Contributor I

Hi

this thread is actually about another topic, however: There exists an own occupancy sensing cluster, why not use this?

greets

0 Kudos

tseco
Contributor I

hI,

In the Freescale ZCL reference manual (ZCLRM) there is a lis with the clusters and their attributes supported by the BeeStack ZCL and the occupancy sensor does not appear in this list and when I try to add a endpoint the beekit does not offer the option of occupancy sensor...

Could you give me some indications about the binding table question that I asked before this question?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

tseco
Contributor I

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have another question. In what moment is saved in the NVM tha binding table? Where is that table, in the coordinator?

My network has a coordinator, a end device and a router. I bind the end device with the router but when I ask to the coordinator about the binding table, there is nothing in that table.

I use this call for the binding table in the coordinator:

apsBindingTable_t bindingTable[gMaximumApsBindingTableEntries_c];
  uint8_t index = 0;

for (index = 0;index<gMaximumApsBindingTableEntries_c;index++)
 {

FLib_MemCpy(&bindingTable[index],(void*)(ApsmeGetRequest_gApsBindingTable_c(index)), sizeof(bindingTable[index]));

}

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Teresa

0 Kudos