cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBDM support for Codewarrior based on eclipse paltform

raghu123
Contributor I

Dear pgo,

I have  heard in the recent FTF that Freescale is migrating Codewarrior to eclipse paltform, so what amount of changes will be there at the drivers at the PC side and as well as the firmware side, if USBDM have to work on the eclipse paltform.

Thanks and Regards 

Raghavendra

0 Kudos
4 Replies

pgo
Senior Contributor V

Dear raghu123,

No idea!

If Freescale continue to support the TBDML/OSBDM interface and provide the source for the interface DLLs (TBDML.dll & opensourceBDM.dll or equivalent) for the eclipse version then USBDM will continue to operate or be adaptable to that interface.

I have also written a compatibility interface for the newer OSBDM-JM60 so the above would also apply for this one if the sources are available.

Beyond that I can't say anything since I don't have any knowledge of the intended Eclipse interface.

You had better ask Freescale what their intentions are.

bye

0 Kudos

raghu123
Contributor I

Dear pgo,

Thanks for the information , i hope Freescale continues with USBDM for eclipse platform.

bye

0 Kudos

Edrianocarlos
Contributor IV

Hello all,

I have build a few Open source BDM based on JB16 and i would like to ask if does someone knows if there is a dll for codewarrior 10 based on eclipse,.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

pgo
Senior Contributor V
Dear Edriano, I have been working on the Eclipse version of USBDM which will support the JB16 and JMxx versions (NOT OSBDM!) and expect it to be ready in the next couple of weeks. bye
0 Kudos